Why Should You Choose The Children’s Center Rehabilitation Hospital?
- We provide pediatric family-centered inpatient rehabilitation. Your child/adolescent and family are the most important members of our team.
- Our primary goal is to successfully return your child to their home, school, and community. Our education team works with the school district to provide expert guidance for reintegration.
- More than 15 pediatric specialty physicians round on-site, and are available for consultation with medical staff and your family.
- You will have access to an on-site washer/dryer, RV hookup, and convenient parking at no additional cost.
- Pharmacy and radiology are on-site.
- One parent or caregiver is encouraged to spend the night in their child’s room.
- We will collaborate with your family in developing the plan of care and the discharge process for your child.
- You will have opportunities to meet with our interdisciplinary team on a regular basis to discuss your child’s progress.
- Your child’s developmental needs are considered in developing the plan of care.
- We will assist you when coordinating follow-up appointments, ordering equipment, and obtaining medication that may be needed at the time of discharge.
- Our team will be responsive, supportive, and accessible to your child and your family.
For more information about CARF accreditation, visit www.carf.org.