Ways to Pray
He heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds. Psalm 147:3
Our full-time chaplain provides emotional and spiritual support for the patients, families, and staff. As part of the interdisciplinary team, our trained chaplain is available to walk alongside your family during your hospital stay. The work of healing includes addressing issues that may surface during a medical stay such as feelings of anxiety, grief, loneliness, and other life challenges.
Please pray that God will:
- Call people of compassion to care and serve the patients.
- Inspire and energize the staff to excellence.
- Give wisdom and grace to the staff to maximize the potential of each patient.
- Reveal His love to all the patients and the staff.
- Comfort and bring healing in body, soul, and spirit.
- Provide the resources to fulfill the mission.
- Protect the legacy of Faith, Hope, and Love.
“Our Father which art in heaven…Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.” Luke 11:2
For those who request Chaplain Services we offer:
- Prayer and scripture reading
- Listening and support
- Sacraments of Communion, Baptism and the Anointing of the sick
- Godly Play
- Assistance in identifying spiritual needs and issues
- Inspirational materials
- Routine visitation
- Contact a minister, priest, rabbi or other faith traditions and spiritual leaders upon request
When to call a chaplain:
- You are having a hard time coping
- You want someone to pray for or with you
- You are struggling with faith
- You desire spiritual guidance
- You learn of a new diagnosis or there is significant change
- You want to celebrate good news
- You just want someone to listen
If you would like to support Chaplain Services, please consider making a donation.