Honor the legacy of Mattie Mallory by making a monthly gift of $18.98
Make a Difference Each Month
Continue Mattie’s legacy of helping children by joining our inaugural 1898 Club. Make a gift of $18.98 per month for a minimum of one year, for a total donation of $227.76. You may start or stop your gift at any time, and you can also make your gifts in honor or in memory of a loved one.
1898 Club will help to meet a variety of patient needs, such as purchasing diapers, formula, medical equipment and respiratory supplies, educational supplies, and providing fieldtrips for the patients and their families.
Benefits of Joining the Club
- Monthly e-communications and printed newsletters
- Invitations to special events and programs
- Invitations for you and your family to attend the 1898 Club reception on the hospital campus each year
- Our annual Miracle Report on how your donations are benefiting the patients and their families
- 1898 Club members will be printed periodically in Hospital publications
If you wish to remain anonymous, you can inform the Development staff.
- All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law
Become an inaugural member of The Children’s Center Rehabilitation Hospital’s 1898 Club by:
- Completing the online donation form, or
- Contacting the Development Office with your credit card information to set up monthly gift payments of $18.98 or a one-time gift of $227.76, or
- Mail a check to:
Attention: Development Office
The Children’s Center Rehabilitation Hospital
6800 N.W. 39th Expressway
Bethany, OK 73008
If you have questions, please contact Jennifer Schmidt, Development Assistant, at email@example.com or (405) 470-2309.