Ways to Give
The Children's Center Rehabilitation Hospital relies on tax-deductible donations to fulfill its mission of helping children with medical and physical disabilities maximize their potential.
Other Ways to Give
- Become a volunteer
- Choose the hospital as a beneficiary of your service project or fundraiser
- Invite a representative from the hospital to speak at your next meeting or function
- Make a bequest or planned gift
- Participate in a special event
- Select items from our basic needs list
- Pray for patients, families and staff at The Children’s Center Rehabilitation Hospital
- Tell others about our mission and services
Commitment to financial transparency: Copies of The Children’s Center Rehabilitation Hospital’s most recent financial audit, 990, and IRS Letter of Determination are available upon request. If you would like to receive a copy, please contact Heidi Russell, senior vice president of communications and development at (405) 440-6714 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.