The Outpatient Pharmacy is located on the The Children’s Center Rehabilitation Hospital campus.
Pharmacy staff is dedicated to providing accurate and safe operations, ensuring medications are handled, dispensed and administered safely. The Pharmacy provides more cost-effective and efficient service to all of our patients, their families, our employees, and the community.
Pharmacy services include:
• Compounding services
• Mail order within Oklahoma at no cost for discharged patients
• Medication counseling
Benefits to filling your prescriptions at the pharmacy include:
• Convenient location
• Personalized experience
• Quick service – prescriptions filled while you wait
• Autofill option for prescriptions with a credit card on file eliminates waiting
• Low prices on Over the Counter medications
• Pharmacist is always available to answer questions and work with providers to keep unnecessary expenses down.
Customers can fill prescriptions, request refills, access prescription history and more through the Rx2Go app. Visit Rx2Go to learn more.
Patients with the following insurance plans can easily fill prescriptions in the Outpatient Pharmacy.
HCSC Medicare (BCBSOK)
B2 ERS Medicare
B1 ERS Commercial
Medicare P3 Retail