E.L. and Thelma Gaylord Foundation Education Center Policy
Thank you for choosing the E.L. and Thelma Gaylord Foundation Education Center at The Children’s Center Rehabilitation Hospital to host your upcoming event. We take pride in the facilities and services we offer, and we strive to provide excellent customer service to ensure your event is successful. This policy sets forth the guidelines for use of the Education Center.
In support of community engagement, businesses, civic and nonprofit groups may reserve a conference room for their organizational, charitable purposes, subject to an existing relationship with The Children’s Center Rehabilitation Hospital and is subject to the availability of the conference rooms at the time of the reservation. External organizations may only make reservations within 45 days of the scheduled meeting date(s) and no later than 10 business days prior to the event date. External use is limited to no more than three consecutive days per event.
The Hospital’s Communication and Development Department may approve use of the Education Center by any new, outside business, civic or nonprofit group. All serious inquires must be made through the Hospital’s website, miracleshappenhere.org. The person making the inquiry will be partnered with a member of the Communications and Development Team to finalize the details of the event.
The person reserving a conference room is responsible for the facility and will be liable for any damages to the building, equipment, furnishing and/or grounds during the event. The person reserving a conference room must be present at all times during the event.
No alcohol and/or tobacco will be allowed on the Hospital’s campus, including the Education Center.
E.L. and Thelma Gaylord Foundation Education Center Guidelines
- You have been given the privilege of using the E.L. and Thelma Gaylord Foundation Education Center.
- The Education Center is air conditioned and heated. Should you need it adjusted please call ext. 5001.
- A telephone is located in the lobby of the education center with instructions located on the phone.
- The icemaker is located in the canteen area outside the Education Center.
- In the event of any spills on the carpet, please call ext. 5001. If any permanent stains or damage to the carpet occur, you may be responsible for professional carpet cleaning.
- The tables and chairs should not be taken outside of the building.
- Do not park or drive a vehicle on the lawn.
- Glitter, confetti, streamers or any other decorations that can damage a vacuum cleaner are NOT permitted.
- Please do NOT stand on any tables or chairs.
- Failure to follow the guidelines set forth could result in revocation of any future Education Center use privileges.
Before Leaving the Building
___ Clean the room(s) and restore to the condition in which it was found. This includes cleaning any tables that were used.
___ Turn off the lights.