The leadership of The Children’s Center Rehabilitation Hospital is committed to providing staff with the resources necessary to meet high standards for quality service for the special children for whom they care. Participation in regular in-service and continuing education training opportunities is required.
Opportunities for professional growth include:
- Specialized Pediatric Orientation Training for new employees
- In-service training for all staff
- In-service training specific to nursing staff
- Time off with pay to attend approved educational workshops and conferences
- Tuition reimbursement program education in approved related healthcare topics