Make a Difference Every Month
Since 1898, the mission of The Children’s Center Rehabilitation Hospital has been to provide for the well-being of children across Oklahoma.
Through monthly gifts of $18.98, members of our 1898 Club help ensure our legacy of hope and healing carries on for generations to come.
Your membership provides for a variety of our patients’ ongoing needs, including diapers, formula, medical equipment, respiratory supplies, educational tools, and enriching field trips for patients and families.
How to Join
- Complete the online donation form and choose between a monthly gift payment of $18.98 or a recurring annual gift of $227.76, or
- Contact the Development Office with your credit card information.
- Your membership remains active until you notify us otherwise. To cancel at any time, please contact Jennifer Schmidt, Development Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org or (405) 470-2309.
If you have questions, please contact Jennifer Schmidt, Development Assistant, at email@example.com or (405) 470-2309.
1898 Club Member Benefits
- Annual 1898 Club reception for members and families
- Invitations to private events and presentations
- Special volunteering opportunities
- Annual Miracle Report
- Monthly 1898 Club email
- Official 1898 Club shirt
- Donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law
Not ready to join 1898 Club? That’s okay! You can still sign up to receive email updates.
Honoring the legacy of Mattie Mallory
In 1898, Mattie Mallory founded The Oklahoma Orphanage and paved the way for what is known today as The Children’s Center Rehabilitation Hospital.
Thanks to her vision and principles of faith, hope, and love, we have grown from an Oklahoma City orphanage to a renowned pediatric hospital in Bethany, Oklahoma that serves children with complex medical and physical disabilities. Your 1898 Club membership and monthly gift honors the legacy of our great founder, Mattie Mallory.